Drs. Hiura & Hiura ReOpening & Offering Appointments!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and doctors is our first priority. Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for optometry practices so that everyone who enters our practice will feel safe. We are sure that you are well aware of the concerns about COVID-19, and we would like you to know the steps we are taking. These measures include, but are not limited to:
An Expectations Checklist—For All of Us
Precautions You should Be Taking
- Your temperature will be taken before entering the building.
- We ask that upon entering our clinic, that you immediately wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Anyone who enters the building will be required to wear a face mask. If a patient does not have a mask, we will provide one at the front door.
- We may ask you to leave the office if you show flu-like signs, cold/fever, or coughing.
- Staff will not shake hands with any of our patients. Please don’t take it personally. 🙂
- We will be practicing safe distancing within the clinic and we ask that you do your best to keep a minimum of 6 feet between you and other patients.
Steps Our Practice is Taking
- Fully adapted to all government regulations
- Front desk plexiglass shields
- Masks required by all individuals in office
- Health screen all patients before appointments
- Take the temperature of all individuals entering the office by non-contact forehead thermometer
- Hand sanitizer locations throughout office
- Contactless payments options such as apple pay/ text to pay
- Sign in sheet to keep record of all individuals coming in/out
- All surfaces cleaned after each use