The full spectrum of eye care is offered to clients of all ages, from children to older adults: vision tests, corrective laser eye surgery, immediate attention for eye emergencies and so much more.
The eye care professionals in Drs. Hiura & Hiura Optometrists give thorough eye care to a diverse clientele with specialist support for a wide array of issues such as macular degeneration, dry eye, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and cataracts.
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- Read about different eye conditions such as astigmatism, dry eyes, and computer vision syndrome – about their causes and symptoms, how they are diagnosed, and how we can help you manage these conditions in our Nob Hill/Pacific Heights office.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- Try Latisse™ for longer, thicker lashes.
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Orthokeratology, or "ortho-k," is the process of reshaping the eye with specially-designed rigid gas permeable contact lenses. The goal of ortho-k is to flatten the front surface of the eye and thereby correct mild to moderate amounts of nearsightedness and astigmatism.
- Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you're seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.). It can also provide the safety and eye protection you need as well.