The cost of routine eye exams and prescription eyewear can be of real concern, especially for large families. In many cases, vision insurance can lower these annual expenses.
A vision insurance policy is not the same as health insurance. Regular health insurance plans protect you against financial losses due to unexpected eye injuries or disease. Vision insurance, on the other hand, is a wellness benefit designed to provide routine eye care, prescription eyewear and other vision-related services at a reduced cost.
Because we provide both medical and routine eye care, we accept a number of insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs. Here are just some of the plans that we accept:
Vision Plans we Accept At Our Nob Hill Optometry Practice
- EyeMed Access Network
- Blue Vision
- Medical Eye Services (MES Vision)
- Safeguard Vision
- Vision Benefits of America
Medical Plans We Accept
- AARP Medicare Advantage PPO
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice (PPO)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Partnership (San Francisco)
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California PPO Network
- Partnership HealthPlan of California
- San Francisco Health Plan
We do accept other plans as well, so if you do not see your plan listed here, please give us a call and we would be happy to assist you. Our staff is also always available to answer any questions regarding your benefits.